Welcome to Rebel!!
If you are new to TRX suspension trainers, ViPR bars, Sandbells, or Bosu balls we encourage you to sign up for the class you would like to take and arrive 10 minutes early so the instructor can review the TRX with you.
Our classes are full body workouts that challenge participants both physically and mentally. Proper form is emphasized in each and every class. However, once proper form has been mastered our instructors offer modifications to exercises so that participants can challenge themselves.
For your first class-
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing
- Bring a water bottle
- A towel is optional but is nice to have
- We have cubbies to store your personal items but we encourage you to leave your valuables at home
- Don’t be intimidated! We were all beginners once!
Frequent asked Questions:
What is TRX suspension training and can I do it?
Suspension training was born in the Navy SEALs as a solution to a serious problem: How to stay fit in remote areas without standard fitness equipment. Suspension training exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability all at the same time. The TRX suspension trainer leverages gravity and your own bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises, targeting every major Muscle group. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to increase or decrease resistance. And yes EVERYONE can do it!
What is a good first class?
A first-time participant can take any of our classes because most exercised can be easily modified. However, we highly recommend that anyone new to our workouts and to TRX take a TRX only class and NOT a Fusion class. Fusion classes can be overwhelming as a first class because its handling more then one piece of equipment at a time.
Why Should I join Rebel?
First and foremost is to try a class! We can tell you how great our classes are but you’ll never really get a grasp on what we have to offer unless you come check us out. Come try a class because:
- Our classes are fun, exciting, and different
- No two classes are exactly the same
- TRX is a dynamic workout
- Beyond all of that we have years of experience using and training with the equipment. We are extremely proud that our trainers believe in the training that we do here so much they not only teach here but they regularly train here.
Will I be Sore?
Many people are sore after their first class. This is to be expected since our classes have you moving in ways that your body is not used to. Here are some quick tips to ease the soreness and get you back in for your next class:
- Move, Move, Move. The more you move and engage those sore muscles the faster the soreness goes away.
- Drink plenty of WATER to rehydrate and keep yourself hydrated.
- EAT protein to replenish what your muscles need most. Lean meats, fish, & quinoa are all great sources of protein.
- Take a bath in epsom salt to relax your muscles.
- Most important thing you can do is book your next workout, even if there is some lingering soreness!